Post Number: 935
|Posted on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 10:10 am: ||
The Wonders of Redeeming Love
1. The wonders of redeeming love
Our highest thoughts exceed;
The Son of God comes from above
For sinful man to bleed.
2. He gives Himself, His life, His all,
A sinless sacrifice,
For man He drains the cup of gall,
For man the Victim dies.
3. And now before His Fatherís face
His precious blood He pleads;
For those who seek
the throne of grace,
His love still intercedes.
4. He knows the frailties of our frame,
For He has borne our grief;
Our great High Priest
once felt the same,
And He can send relief.
5. His love will not be satisfied,
Till He in glory sees
The faithful ones for whom He died
From sin forever free.